Outdoor Integrated Energy Storage System
LiFePO4 Battery Technology
Discover NPP’s Outdoor Integrated Energy Storage System, a cutting-edge solution that seamlessly combines lithium iron phosphate batteries, advanced Battery Management System (BMS), Power Conversion System (PCS), Energy Management System (EMS), HVAC technology, Fire Fighting System (FFS), distribution components, and more, all housed within a robust outdoor energy storage cabinet. Our innovative modular design caters to diverse application needs, offering eco-friendly, high-yield solutions. Features +
- Active balancing,extended service life and reduced maintenance
- String PCS is adopted to improve the battery life cycle and support off-grid/grid-connected/off-grid hybrid modes, etc.
- Instant switching and black starting
- Customization possibility
- Backup power | Supply power to the load when the power grid is out of power, or use as backup power in off-grid areas.
- Enhance power system stability | Smooth out the intermittent output of renewable energy by storing electricity and dispatching it when needed.
- Optimizing the use of renewable energy | Maximize the use of photovoltaic power during the day, while excess power is stored for use at night.
- Peak shaving & Valley filling | Supply power to the load when the power grid is out of power, or use as backup power in off-grid areas.